Saturday, December 26, 2009

How good is the mobil synthetic oil that is guaranteed for 15000 miles. Is it safe for my Base RSX, Accord,?

Civic and Altima 3.5 SEHow good is the mobil synthetic oil that is guaranteed for 15000 miles. Is it safe for my Base RSX, Accord,?
i wouldnt use it in my fryer so to say dont bother all hype and pomp.How good is the mobil synthetic oil that is guaranteed for 15000 miles. Is it safe for my Base RSX, Accord,?
Mobil 1 Full Synthetic was judged the best full synthetic oil in Australia in the Australian Automotive Journal.





I have never used it, becase all my motors run on semi synth or mineral based oils.





It was extremerly popular with the service centre across the road who service Peugots, Mercedes, Renaults, BMW and other European luxury/performance cars.





It is expensive but I believe it is worth the cost.





If you arent already running full synth, you will need to flush the motor thoroughly, and also replace the filter (Which you should do every oil change anyway).
i used it since i bought my 93 accord se and i got 302,000 miles on that car , i just change it every 8000 to 10,000 miles and keep up with my maintenance, you know timming belt and other stuff, i also used it on my acurar tl and my toyota, i have no problems
i wouldnt trust it

No comments:

Post a Comment