Friday, December 18, 2009

What does a quart of synthetic oil cost these days?

I haven't used it, are they all the same price?What does a quart of synthetic oil cost these days?
WalMart is the cheapest place I can find Mobile 1 motor oil (full synthetic) but once in a while the local auto parts stores have great sales on Mobile 1.





If I remember correctly, I can get a 5quart jug of Mobile 1 5w-20 oil for about $26.00 at WalMart. I don't buy the filters there but Amazon.com has good prices on Purolator Pure One oil filters, less than $5.00 a piece for two of our vehicles (different oil filters).What does a quart of synthetic oil cost these days?
6--8 dollars.Synthetic lasts about twice as long if not longer than crude oil products.Remember that there are many places on your vehicle that need to be re-greased every so many thousand miles even though you do not need to change the oil.I use Royal purple oil in my Dodge 5.9l Cummins engine.
about 6 to 8 dollars a quart,but i think it is worth it ,i run my truck 5 to 9 ( usally 8) between changes and i have over 100000 on my truck and it gets worked hard!
  • say yes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment