Saturday, December 26, 2009

What type of non synthetic oil should I put in my 2001 XLE V6 Toyota Camry?

It has 100,026 miles... I can't remember if it is 10-05 or 10-30... Thanks for your advice... JamesWhat type of non synthetic oil should I put in my 2001 XLE V6 Toyota Camry?
Make sure you don't need 5w 20w, look in the manual or call a dealer.


Sometimes the oil fill cap has it stamped on it.What type of non synthetic oil should I put in my 2001 XLE V6 Toyota Camry?
There is no reason NOT to use a fine synthetic oil in your Camry. Your engine is just breaking in. For best results, use a sludge remover, like butyl cellosolve BEFORE changing the oil. Use Mobil One, ELF, or Amzoil. Oil change intervals can then be extended safely to 2 years. Be sure to use a genuine Toyota oil filter or a Mobil One oil filter. Regular oil ALWAYS leaves sludge and varnish and dirt build-up inside the engine components like valve lifters. Use the synthetic to protect best, clean the most, and last the longest!!! Your engine should last for more than 300,000 miles with little or no discernible engine wear if you follow my advise. Also, power wash your engine and keep it showroom clean ALWAYS. Good Luck!!
10W-30.


Castrol, Chevron, Penzoil, they're all good.
not 10 w 30





5 w 30 go with


and go with penzoil

No comments:

Post a Comment