Friday, December 18, 2009

Is there a differance between synthetic oil brands ?

I have been using Mobil 1 since my second oil change on my 2002 camry xle 4 cyl. I recently went to Walmart and was unable to get Mobil 1 so I purchased Pennzoil Premium synthetic instead. Is there any major differance between these two brands of synthetic motor oil ?Is there a differance between synthetic oil brands ?
no not really alot of them are made by the same refinery..the only real difference is is some have more detergents than others thats what the difference ..Is there a differance between synthetic oil brands ?
nope, they are very similiar in all ways except the brand!


your Camry doesn't even require synthetic, so your preference to use it is fine and any reputable brand will do the job.


Pennzoil, Mobil, Kendall, Quaker State, Valvoline are all good brands that you can use.
the price
no difference you would notice...any name brand will be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment