Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a question about Royal Purple Synthetic Oil ?

I have been using synthetic oil in my car when i get oil changes, but recently i came across a royal purple synthetic oil commercial. I noticed that it advertises more horsepower and torque, improve fuel economy and emissions, reduce engine wear etc. I also noticed it's a little bit more expensive then the synthetic oil i buy. My first question is, does it do all that is says it do, as far as more power, better fuel economy etc and is it worth the extra money.I have a question about Royal Purple Synthetic Oil ?
Well that is a very general statement that would apply to changing your oil in general. Synthetic oil is better than conventional oil but one brand from the next is the same. Basically the only difference is in the additive packages. Some oils have better additive packages in them. That is what really makes a good oil. Not so much the brand. I always recommend Mobil 1 not because I think it is better but because if you need to add a quart and are out of town you will have no problem finding it will try and find royal purple or am soil and forget about it. But like I said above putting any new oil in a car can give you those statements they said.I have a question about Royal Purple Synthetic Oil ?
I stick with the oil my car has always used, and don't change the brands or kind I have put in ========
You already have all the advantages of using a synthetic oil. Any name brand synthetic oil available at the shops you have your oil changed at meets all the manufacturer's specifications for your engine and provides the ultimate lubrication compared to a standard petroleum based oil. Be happy. Your good to go.
I think of it like this - - Smirnoff makes regular vodka right? Belvedere makes 'super' vodka. BOTH kinds get me totally wasted, but Belvedere tastes better. How deep are your pockets?
It does do everything that it says that it does. Think about it like this. Normal oil is good, with small particles. Synthetic is better, whit smaller particles. Purple is the best and has the smallest particles. This means your friction is going to be less because more surface area is lubricated. And because there is less friction, you car is going to perform better (MPG, HP, ect...). I hope this helps-Matt
A lot of racers use it and mobil 1, I'm sure they know something about performance.
We use to use it for our 300z .. great improvment!

No comments:

Post a Comment