Saturday, December 26, 2009

What happens if I use Mobil 1 5w30 synthetic oil in my 18hp garden tractor?

As long as the wieght is right for the tractor it will make no difference. Except it will last longerWhat happens if I use Mobil 1 5w30 synthetic oil in my 18hp garden tractor?
Hello. I don't recommend using Mobil 1 5w30 synthetic oil.Reason being,if you did use it,your engine would break down from heat stress. You may want to reconsider that thought,and use 30w or 40w instead...What happens if I use Mobil 1 5w30 synthetic oil in my 18hp garden tractor?
good oil for a two stroker of any kind.
5w-30 or 10w-30 is highly recommended by briggs..... why? it protects just as good if not better then a straight weight, keeps the engine cleaner, and drastically improves cold oil flow..... (below 40 straight is almost like molasses)





You can also not beleive the bull about mixing conventional and syn...... what is a syn blend anyway???





5w-30 mobil one will serve your engine fine, even better then a straight 30 (well actually mobil one 10w-30 or amsoils 10w-30 are double duty oils, can be rated as a straight 30)
If that is the manufactures recommended viscosity oil, it will work just fine, Don't mix regular petroleum oil and synthetic oil!
never heard of synthetic oil before
wont cause any trouble since your using it for lubrcation

No comments:

Post a Comment