Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I mix regular conventional oil with full synthetic oil for Honda accord?

I always use full synthetic oil for engine. this time oil level is little lower than it should be. can I add about 1/2 qt. regular conventional oil to full syntec?Can I mix regular conventional oil with full synthetic oil for Honda accord?
This is an interesting question because I have herd the oil companies say no but I have never read any evidence that suggest you can't. However, the Honda Accord uses an extremely efficient engine and personally I would not do it till I read from an official source that you can. Would you feed a baby a formula that you think is good for him or you know is good for him? Thinking and knowing are two different things. My opinion.Can I mix regular conventional oil with full synthetic oil for Honda accord?
No, it will not. Most conventional oils are partially synthetic anyway.
It will say on the bottle of the synthetic if it will mix. Most do.


TtT

No comments:

Post a Comment